10/15/2005

The Eagles

Veteran Cosmic Rockers,

Well I can now die a happy man. I finally was able to get to see the Eagles in concert and hear "Hotel California" live.
I have been to "THE" Hotel California in Todos Santos Mexico where there was plenty of room and dozens of old dusty suitcases left in room that have never been opened. ("You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave")
Hotel California was one of five number one hits for the Eagles and they played non-stop for 2 1/2 hours. The audio visual was fantastic.
Tickets were outrageously priced but worth every penny.

The night before I caught the Boxtops,(The Letter) Jay & The Techniques and Marrillee Rush (Angel of the Morning) at the Fort, for a Veterans Day concert. It was great! (and free)

I have attached for your enjoyment a copy of my lifetime concert list that includes over 200 artists/groups and 452 performances.
Please review and let me know if there are any groups that you have seen that are not on my list. (If there are any, I may have to kill you!)

Gerry has me trumped with The Beatles at Candlestick in August of 66. She also has the Troggs, Jefferson Airplane and Pete Seeger that are absent from my list.

Life is so unfair! I am so jealous!! I need them on my list!

I will sign off with this food for thought.

Was I really at THE Hotel California in Todos Santos or is the Hotel California a state of mind? What do you think?

Far out!!
"Stay Hungry Stay Foolish"

El Lobo H. Grande

No comments: